Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's official!

In May we are moving to Burley, Idaho! Scott accepted a position at Burley Vetererinary Hospital! Can I just say.............. I am so excited! Besides being an awesome package- its where Scott grew up, where his grandparents still live- so much closer to both of our families- and its more familiar to me since we stayed there 2 summers interning. I am so excited to live in a small country town! Yay! Now it's time to find a place to live! So excited, thought we'd share!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I might actually get to see you once in a while. My brother lives in Burley. He works at the hospital there. Oh, and they have two boys and a baby girl. You should get together. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to hear! I'm sure you're so excited to finally know where you'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat is sooo EXCITING! :) We are so happy you are movin to good ol burley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Way! Congratulations!!! What an awesome spot to end up -- with both families so close, you are living my dream:) And how wonderful to be so close to graduation -- Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete