6 weeks is a long time to not have Scott around! But we survived. I survived. Yessss! I can go to the grocery store with 4 kids- not recomennded, but do-able. Church, library, I definately learned what I can do on my own with the kids and where my limits are. Overall, the kids did really good for me and everyone was really glad to have daddy home. My sweet neighbor, Marie came and stayed with the boys while I went and picked him up late Friday night in Spokane. The kids were so excited Saturday to wake up to Daddy. He brought us souvenirs as well. The boys each got a horse shoe that he found while out on the ranch, and a couple of rocks(This man knows his sons). I got a 6666 fleece blanket and a beautiful pressed yellow flower that he picked at sunset in a field of flowers as they were gathering up horses. He picked it because he was thinking of me and he always picks me flowers! I love it and will always keep it. He in a new rotation and we are trying to prepare for moving in a month!
So the other day I picked up Spencer's backpack, and it was heavy, so i opened it up to see what was in it and he had taken his horseshoe to school! AHHH! I am so glad noone thought it was a weapon or anything. He was able to show it in class and pass it around and they talked about why horses need shoes... he said he just wanted to show everyone what his Dad brought him. Scott was having a proud papa moment when he heard him tell all about it. Boys.This Easter we had Stake Conference and Scott came with us. We spent a nice weekend together as a family.
Were all doing good and enjoying the warm weather.. Lets hope it lasts.
You're awesome Katy! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!
ReplyDelete