Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Were home!

Just a quick update. The boys and I made it back from Burley Tuesday night, and we had a great time visiting family and being with Dad. Sorry no pics, Scott has the camera for his internship- but I'll back log pics when he gets home. We have been traveling a lot, mostly back and forth to Utah and it was worth it. It was great to go to the airport to get Elder Morley--Tanner, the boys really had a lot of fun- they were really excited. And we finally met our nephew Alex. He is so adorable, and he has so much hair, He was blessed last week, and Paul you did a great job! We love staying with Grandpa Morley and will miss him tons. While there the weather was rainy, rainy, oh and more rain.(On a side note- I will not miss having the heat set to 85 degrees or higher!Grandpa sure likes it hot!:) We had lots of fun helping Uncle Tony and doing construction. Thanks so much to everyone who let the boys help, and put up with early morning wakeup calls from Spencer by ringing your doorbell at 7a.m., or just walking into your house and calling into every room until he found you. We had lots of fun and it was soo good to see family. My sister bought her first house and we were able to help her move in as well. Life is just exciting and busy. My health was good for the most part. My feet have been really swollen and I had 2 low blood sugar episodes while there. Those are so weird and hard to describe. We go to the doctor tomorrow and check in, so I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment