So I went to the dr this morning and all is well with the babe. he's measuring 32-33 weeks:)and blood pressure is good. My blood sugar levels are great all day but my morning ones are a little elevated. So with a tweak to my schedule hopefully all is well with that. Anyways, the doctor, that good ole doctor, gave me the ok to leave for the whole time! I am very excited to see my hubby! And everyone and everything else we have planned for the next few weeks. And bonus-I dont have to do non-stress tests while we are gone either! I have one tomorrow and then we dont have to do another one until we come back. So as long as my levels are good we can be there the whole time! Such a relief, and its good to know finally what we can do and make some more plans. Now comes the fun part of packing and cleaning for the trip.:(
On another note, Spencer graduated from preschool! It was a very fun filled day, (Pictures coming). Spencers class sang slippery fish and alphabet rock. It was super cute. They were each called up and given their certificates and had pictures taken with their teachers. Then we went outside and released 8 butterflies that Spencers class had watched transform from caterpillars to their crystalisis to become beautiful butterflies. The fire truck came, we played at the water table, outside, facepaint, digging and made bead necklaces.(Watch out family- Spencer was given a bunch to bring home, "So he could make necklaces for his family on moms or dads day or whatever" :) It was a lot of fun and I think he will really miss his school. As we left he kept saying goodbye playground, goodbye fire hydrant, goodbye butterflies..he is such a cute kid-so glad he's mine.
Cameron is completely potty trained! Wahoo, I didnt think it would be possible to have a 2 year old potty trained, but it helps to have an encouraging big brother. He will be 3 soon and he is speaking really well. After church yesterday he says: "Today in church, i gave the prayer." He was so proud! "Oh and he had raisins" :) It truly is amazing how fast these kids grow up. Spencer will be off to kindergarten next year and Cameron to preschool. It is so fun having these boys in our family and watching them learn and grow. Im excited to see how this new little one fits in! Sorry for the long blog, my kids are actually napping so I have way more time.:) Im lucky I know.
Oh Katy. So happy for you! I am glad everything is working out. Have a safe and fun trip!!!
ReplyDelete