I thought of two things. First I thought of the store Lane Bryant. I also thought of the name being the last name of some people in the ward I grew up in and the dad worked in a hardware store so I thought of him in the hardware store.
Sounds like you are trying to narrow down some names. Miss you guys like crazy. New people are moving in next door again. It has been empty for 6 weeks. Wish it was you moving back.
First though, "Oh, that's cute..I wonder if I could use that." Then I read your Kobe comment and laughed...Nope, not what I was thinking at all...But I have the same problem with Ashton. I love the name, but I'm worried people think Ashton Kutcher (or whatever it is) and that's not really someone I want to name my baby after.
I thought of two things. First I thought of the store Lane Bryant. I also thought of the name being the last name of some people in the ward I grew up in and the dad worked in a hardware store so I thought of him in the hardware store.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are trying to narrow down some names. Miss you guys like crazy. New people are moving in next door again. It has been empty for 6 weeks. Wish it was you moving back.
You don't want to know my answer. . . . . :) It the same that it was a few years ago!
ReplyDelete...cute name
ReplyDeletekobe bryant.... cheater/excellent lakers ball player
ReplyDeleteour old manager at sams club..... who was great!
ReplyDeleteFirst though, "Oh, that's cute..I wonder if I could use that." Then I read your Kobe comment and laughed...Nope, not what I was thinking at all...But I have the same problem with Ashton. I love the name, but I'm worried people think Ashton Kutcher (or whatever it is) and that's not really someone I want to name my baby after.
ReplyDeleteI think of Bryant Wickham---who is really a neat young man. Dad says he thought of Elvin's Bryan
ReplyDelete