Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Yesterday was Camerons 3rd Birthday! I cant believe how fast time fly's! We had a very fun full day of making rolls(which he loves & requested to do),help bake his cake, play with all the balloons he woke up to! Lunch, Naps, and just for fun we went to the Shrek 3 movie. Which is not one I would recommend to anyone.Even Spencer asked if we could leave and go home in between. But it was fun to go out to a movie. Cameron opened his presents of mickey mouse pjs, a mickey mouse clubhouse dvd, candy, and the "Doc" car from Cars. We went and got a pizza & rootbeer from Papa Murphys and came home and had dinner and cake & cupcakes! We then got ready for our sleepover(A.K.A. Party) in the living room. We watched his new movie and he wore his new pajamas and it was a blast! Thanks to everyone for the fun phone calls and packages! Cameron was so excited to get a balloon bouquet delivered to him as well!I still dont have the camera back, but I will try to download the ones from my phone during naps!

So just some info on Cameron right now. He is 3 ft tall. 29lbs. and potty trained! Way to go kid! He is very independent and picky, he has to do completely everything his way or else. The texture thing is getting better, but hes still a little o.c.d. He is a ton of fun and my cuddle bug. His big brother is his best friend, and I love how well they play together. He loves going to church and pretending. He loves to pretend he's an animal. anything from a dog to a lion to a mole. He can handle his own as well, he's our little scrapper and loves to wrestle. He is amazing at hide n seek and his daddy calls him the hounder because he always finds everyone. Right now he is on his stick horse asking me to pet him, cause now he has to go back to heaven... on his horse!:)LOL I love you Cameron! You are adorable and I am so glad you are a part of our family!Happy Birthday bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment