Monday, June 28, 2010

38 weeks- Which means 1 more week!

I am getting very excited for this little bun to be done cooking. I am 38 weeks today and next week at this time he will be here! I am excited too, because Scott will be home Saturday night and it has been a long 8 weeks without him! I guess its just life prepping me for 4th year. But nonetheless, he'll be home! And my parents are coming up tomorrow to stay and be with me and the boys. Mostly the boys I think,(but isn't that how it's supposed to be?):)
The boys have been really cute this week-weekend. They have been playing like babies. Wrapping each other up in blankets, talking and making screeching noises and just having to much fun. I asked them why they were so interested in being babies all the sudden, and they said its because they cant wait for their baby to be here! How cute is that. The boys have been gaging when their little brother will be coming---on the fireworks. We had told them, Dad will be home, Grandpa & Grandma will come, we'll watch the fireworks together and then brother will be here. So we were driving by a fireworks booth and the boys got all excited for fireworks and wanted to get some. I told them they weren't open yet and we'd get some this weekend. So that night at dinner, Spencer says, "Mom, I want to light off fireworks tonight." Remember Spence, we don't have any, it's not time yet. " Well mom, I want my daddy to come home and the baby here, so i want to light them off tonight so they'll come." Spence you are too cute, I love how your little mind works.
last night we had soup and french bread for dinner. I was setting the table, and Spencer goes and gets his apron on because he's a baker too, so of course, Cameron's right behind him getting his on. They left the kitchen and I finish getting dinner on the table and I turn around in the living room to see that they have set the table, the coffee table for dinner. They tell
me they are the waiters,and we will eat after we really eat. So after dinner, they bring me to their restaurant and tell me I need to sit down on the floor to eat. I told them I couldn't, that I needed to put my feet up(super swollen at this time of night), and he says oh that's ok. We have special pillows for swollen feet. So they pull out the big TV pillows and I willingly oblige. Cameron follows me pushing on my bum, and I say what are you doing, and he says well we have to help you like we helped Grandpa at the restaurant.LOL Grandpa's 92:) They made me a delicious hamburger, with juice to help my swollen feet, fruit, and vegetables. We then switched roles after and I served them. I know I'm rambling, but it was just too cute not to tell and give the details.
This week we pulled the slip n' slide out and the sprinkler and had a lot of fun. But the dear old slip n slide died,it was torn when some bigger kids came to play. But we had fun. I learned also that Cameron is allergic to Coppertone sunscreen. It only took me 2 days to figure it out poor kid. I'm going to blame it on me being prego and spacey, but he's fine, he just has a face that is very sensitive. It either doesn't bother him or he has a high pain tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment