Saturday was a very special day as Scott graduated and is officially a Doctor! I cant believe how fast these four years have come and gone. On Friday Scott's dad flew in and my parents and Karianne came up that night. We spent our time loading up our moving truck and getting ready for graduation.Grandma made these really cute pendant banners that are crimson and had white sticky letters that said "Yea Daddy" on one side and "Dr. Morley" on the other! So cute. I am so proud of Scott for never giving up on his dream. Ever since he was a little boy he's loved animals and wanted to be a veterinarian, and his dream finally happened. It was a great day! I have lots of pictures on my camera- except my adapter is packed and is in Burley by now, so you will have to wait on that.
I am so grateful for all the friends we have made here in Pullman and for all of their support this last year especially. There's no way I ,we could have survived without you. And just a shout out to my neighbors Christina and Marie for taking my children for the last two days so we could get things done.You are amazing! I love you both! Thanks for the little party afterwards as well Marie! We loved it!
Our moving truck left this morning with Scott's dad, and my parents left with our two youngest boys as well. its so strange not having them here with us. I am missing them soo much. We hope they have a great week with their grandparents! Scott's finishing up a week of pharmacy and Spencer and Cameron get one more week of school. And we are camping out in our living room with our air mattress and card table...Wahoo! So this week while the boys are in school I will be cleaning.We haven't been able to find a place to rent yet-who knew it would be so hard in Burley.. so we have a storage unit and we'll go from there. So excited to move on to our next adventure! Thanks to our families for helping us along the way! We love you!
Congratulations to Shilah and McKenzy on graduating from Utah State yesterday-3 Morley's graduating in one day-way to represent! Love you guys!
Congratulations, Scott!
ReplyDeleteMy brother had a hard time finding a place to rent in Burley. Have you called them? They may know of something in the ward.
Congrats to you and Scott!!!! We're so happy for you!!!
ReplyDelete