Sunday, May 2, 2010
Nasty el' Nasty!
So I started fasting last night at 6. This morning I went into the hospital lab to start my 4hr test. After an hour of waiting, I was given this nasty lemon drink that is a stronger strength then the first one I had to drink. Needless to say, with 1/4 of the drink left- I lost it all. All over me, all over the carpet, disgusting. And quite embarassing, Im so glad it was so early in the morning. I then rang the bell with my elbow and was able to get into the lab to clean up. I was then told it's now null and void. I'll have to wait another 3 days to try again, and talk to the doctor to see what he wants. I hope they dont want me to do it again, maybe theres another test or something? So more waiting, and I'll probably have to do it all over again.Hopefully it will be more successful than this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh those glucose tests are the worst! I am sorry you have to do it so many times. I hope they figure out a better way to test soon!
ReplyDelete