Friday, April 30, 2010
So this last week has been interesting and busy as usual. We went to awards night for the Vet school(where they announce scholarships for the upcoming year), and Scott recieved a $3000 scholarship! Nice huh. It will really help out a lot. It was a lot of fun and it was good to get out and be away from my kids and see friends. This week i also took that nasty glucose test. Which in my last two pregnancys, I have not handled well. I was so proud that i actually finished it in 1 minute and it didnt come back up. But unfortunately, i didn't pass the test. They told me the levels were "slightly elevated" and I now have to go back in and do a 3 hour test. Woof. But im really hoping i pass, so I can go spend some time down in Burley with Scott and our families. Heres hoping, and still dreading that nasty drink. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment