Wow, I cant believe it is almost November! It has been such a blessing to have this month go a little faster as we are missing Scott. But lucky us, he'll be home next Saturday! Some of the things that have been going on are: Cameron doing awesome in swim lessons! He has one week left and it has been really good for him. I made it through my first Super Saturday(Where I was in charge of making crafts) unscathed, but exhausted.... Bless the women everywhere who plan those. I was blessed to have many people help me with my kids throughout the day. The only bad thing, was Travis' diaper did not get changed much- at all... leading to some severe diaper rash and a week later it had developed into a fungal rash and he had an ear infection! The poor boy! I am so glad I took him in to get checked. He's doing so much better with antibiotics. Oh and I just saw that he is cutting 2 teeth as well. That explains a lot of these middle of the night sittings.:) I passed my first glucose test! So far so good! Now I just have to take another one in a week:( We all have gotten colds with the weather changing, and mine is bad. I feel so bad for my kids, because I am exhausted all the time! And I find my patience is wearing so thin. It is so hard with sinus headaches and life and the excitement of Halloween!, Not to mention that I'm pregnant... Sorry, I shouldn't be such a whiner, I'm just ranting.:(
So I will end with a good note-Tonight was our ward's trunk or treat and carnival afterwards. I love having costumes that still fit. Spencer was Iron Man again, Cameron is still our little spider man, and Travis is big enough to wear the little dog costume that all the boys have worn! This year I decided to dress up as a skeleton. me and mini me- We hauled a lot of candy and made it into the carnival before the rain started! The boys were exhausted and I am too! They took a family picture there, so hopefully they will turn out cute! Here's some pics of our Halloween haul!
I didn't get a picture of me:( but I wore a black shirt and a white hat and cut out skeleton bones for me and a baby skeleton to fit over my prego belly! it was a quick and fast costume and I got a lot of comments about it. but by the end of the night the little baby skeleton was suffering... next time if there ever is a next time(that I'm prego at Halloween)--I will paint the bones on!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
Oh So cute! I just can't believe how big your boys are getting! Spencer is so big and I always think of him as this little munchkin next door. Oh we love you Morleys! Tell Scott hi and good luck with these last few months!!! So glad you're almost done!
ReplyDelete