I have loved this little boy more than 7 years now, and I will love him forever! Spencer turned 7 on Friday and we had a fun week celebrating with him! We did celebrate early so daddy could be with us, and on Friday he took his favorite Halloween book to school to read(Weird classroom policy-I know).He had a bunch of balloons delivered to him with candy- thanks A. Shannon. He said they sang to him in music class, and that night we opened packages from family and had a movie night! He loved his whole day! Thanks to everyone who called and sent messages and packages-you made his birthday perfect! Spencer is so sweet, that when people asked him what he wanted for his birthday, the first thing he said was, well i think that if you get something for me, that you should get something for cam and trav too, because they would be sad if they didn't get anything. Awesome Kid! We love you and cant believe your getting so big!

No comments:
Post a Comment