Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a skunk!

So this week Mr. Cameron gave me the biggest scare. He had taken an earlier nap and when it came time for his normal nap he wasn't tired, of course. So we were playing and matching pictures and toys and having some good one on one time while spence was napping, and he went into the toy room to get a toy and didnt come back out. And I waited like 3 or 4 minutes and went to look for him, hoping he had fallen asleep and he wasnt there, and i turned around and my front door was standing wide open! Yeah, i know! So I run outside calling his name and I am looking everywhere, because it hasnt been too long.. and he's gone. so i run back inside thinking maybe he was in another room in the house, and hes not. So im panicking now. I ran outside and saw a neighbor outside and asked if she had seen him and she hadnt seen anyone. And i cant believe he would ever leave or just go outside, but i ran up to the playground and asked a friend there if she'd seen him and no. So i am yelling his name, looking between buildings, and come back to our building and decide to go neighbor to neighbor and i decide to go to my friend Carrie's house first, and low and behold that little devil is over there! PLAYING! I had gotten her a little present and was going to take it over to her later, and im guessing, but Cameron saw it and decided he would take it to her and then stay and play with her kids!Needless to say, I was a wreck, thankfully she kept him there. that was so scary. I am very grateful for good neighbors aswell, who kept looking and were searching down by the marshes. And yes, the childs lock is on the front door again(the first one broke) and i am still mystified as how he slipped out without me knowing. Later that day he also flushed a roll of toilet paper or tried to while i was cooking dinner. Nice huh. but then there are the good days too... What a skunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment