Friday, December 9, 2011

Travis is 17 months old!!

I cant believe how fast my baby is growing up! This time next month he will be able to go to nursery at church and I might be able to go to class... Who am I kidding, I'll have a newborn 2 weeks later... and will still be a single mom at church... with 4 kids...:) As of last week they split the 2 wards here in Pullman and we now have 3. unfortunately we are in the brand new ward. Now, I don't really care about the ward switches, but i do think it will be hard to be in a new ward and have a baby and I had a lot of support in our old ward... but anyways, enough about that....back to Travis.
Travis went into the doctor this last week and had his immunizations and a flu shot. He was a champ about it though,he cared more that I took his sucker away than the pain....  So here are his stats:
 Weight: 24lbs
Height: 30 Inches
He's in the 15% for height. Crazy huh.. He'll catch up.
Travis has only ever had one ear infection, and this last one didn't go away, so they put him on some stronger meds. Travis is such a sweet handsome boy. He loves people, and isn't afraid to be held by anybody.  He is uber ticklish and loves music.  He still has a texture issue with food, but is doing so much better. He is mimicking words and sounds all the time. His newest word is no-no. He must hear it to much:) He is a climber and climbs everything and gets into everything.. no matter where we go, or what barriers we put up. He's very mischevious. Anytime the front door or the fridge opens he runs for it. He will grab whatever he can out of the fridge and turn around and run with it. He loves hide & seek and peek a boo. He loves looking at his animal book and loves to hear everyone make the noises. We love you Travis and are so grateful your in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment