Yea for you! Congratulations!
yeah! hes so cute i just can't wait!spencer looks so responsible for a sec there i thought he was holding him all by himself! tell them i love them all 3 of them :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He missed my B-day by one day!!!!!!! does Grandpa know?????? he is adorable, Congrats again. Love ya the Pollards
Hooray! He is beautiful! By the way, I love the name Travis!
Congrats! He looks just like your other two babies! So adorable.
Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them, I can't wait to meet him!
Cute!!!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! Hope all is going well.
He is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys!!!
Yea for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteyeah! hes so cute i just can't wait!spencer looks so responsible for a sec there i thought he was holding him all by himself! tell them i love them all 3 of them :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He missed my B-day by one day!!!!!!! does Grandpa know?????? he is adorable, Congrats again. Love ya the Pollards
ReplyDeleteHooray! He is beautiful! By the way, I love the name Travis!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He looks just like your other two babies! So adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Thanks for posting them, I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteHe is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys!!!
ReplyDelete