Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!





Hope everyone is having an awesome day!Today we spent together. We took the boys out to lunch to McDonalds and let them play in the playarea. Then after much needed naps, Scott took the boys out to play outside and I went shopping. I decided to cook tonight, which I havent been doing a lot of real meals while being pregnant. It smells really good, and I tried to make it a fun green theme. When I was little my mom always did fun things even for the little holidays. So im trying my best to make holidays a special time for my family. Its no corned beef or cabbage mom, but I know you"ll be proud because they are smothered in onions and peppers.:) two foods that are not my favorite. Maybe my taste buds are changing. I even put food coloring in the juice. But alas, the cake was last minute and store bought. Thats really my kind of cooking lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment