So this weekend was great, Scott was home alot and we went and spent Saturday together as a family. We went to the Science Discovery Center and Scott loved it! I think we will be getting a membership there. We all had so much fun, especially in the lentil pit. We then went to lunch at Arby's, and then to the $ store to get the boys each a Valentine balloon. Spencer picked out a frog, and Cam picked out a smiley face one. They have loved them and have had a blast all weekend with them. Not sure how we felt about them since we kept putting the balloons in time out, but I think it was worth it. All kids just need a balloon and they're completely happy.
On Sunday, ofcourse was church, which was great. And a bonus, because the kids behaved so well during sacrament mtg for me. Cameron really wanted to do Valentines this year for his class(like Spencers school class), and I said what class bud, and he says my church class. Too cute. So he had little valentines to give his friends after nursery class was over. For our Valentine dinner we had Italian Chicken, raspberry jello, corn, salad, and ofcourse fruit punch. And for dessert..Strawberry cheesecake. It was very good.
I was bummed because I had decorated the table and wanted to take pics, and the batteries in the camera were dead... Curse you battery scum! Oh well, it was very good. In our family the tradition is to put all your valentines for each other under your plate. And you cant open them until your food is finished. The kids really enjoyed all their Valentines, the fun dinner and getting packages. It was a lot of fun.
Also a heads up, we find out next week what we are having! I am getting really excited. We'll let you know.
What fun it is tohave traditions in your own little family!!! sounds like a great valentines weekend for you guys. Kiss those little valentines boys for us.
ReplyDeleteYou should get a pass to the discovery center!! we could go together:)
ReplyDelete