Friday, January 8, 2010
So all is well and we are expecting!
Yes, it's true the 3rd Morley babe will be here in July! We are very excited and it was so fun to tell our families at Christmas time. We waited awhile, because this has been a completely different pregnancy, and we wanted to make sure everything was ok before we announced. Despite some early spotting, the Dr. this week said all was well and growing normally. So Yea! What a relief. So this will probably explain a little about my lack of socializing lately. The boys are super excited and go back and forth between wanting a sister or a brother. It's going to be a lot of fun, I can tell already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!!! congrats you guys!!! you need a girl katy! your surrounded by boys hahaha
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness! Congrats you guys that is so awesome!! Can't wait to here what your having!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Katy! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Thats exciting!! I agree with Kayla! You need a GIRL!! They are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow, CONGRATULATIONS! So exciting, and wonderful, and all those other adjectives that I can't think of right now.
ReplyDeleteWhew who that is fabulous!!!! Congrats from the Pollard Family in Burley!!!!! love you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So exciting!
ReplyDelete