Its getting close to Christmas! Only 12 more shopping days left. This month seems to have flown by. Next week is finals, and I am so excited!!!to be done ofcourse.That sounds bad when im not even the one who has to take the tests, but it will be a big relief in our home when it is all done. So earlier this month we did our decorating, but in small sorts this year. We gave our imitation old hand-me-down Christmas tree away last year...it was time. And last year we put it up and it was great, but then we left and were gone over Christmas and came home and took it down, and it was really just more work for me. So we decided that we would buy a real tree this year if we were staying, which we aren't. So this year I only have minimal lights in windows, door decorations and stockings. Its nice, but I miss having a tree. We have found the Christmas radio station and we are all very excited to spend Christmas break with our families. This week we have been making our neighbor gifts, belly-button pretzels and cream cheese brownies....ummm, yummy.

I am considered a neighbor right??? Looks great!
ReplyDelete