Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair cuts and the Dentist

So this week I cut both Scott's and Spencers hair. On Spencers hair, i tried just using the scissors, not the trimmers. Not too bad...Luckily his hairs so blond you cant see all the uneven sides:) So grateful for a guinea pig. I'll get better Spence, I promise.



Yesterday Spencer went to the Dentist, and I think Cameron had more fun! Spencer did awesome, and Yea! no cavities! Check out my glasses and toys! Sorry Cameron was just so cute wearing his glasses, i just had to show you. They gave them a bag full of fun things for your teeth, that I think that made the dentist experience more fun. It's funny, Spencer was really apprehensive this time, Its funny how kids see things in a different perspective. I was thinking drills, shots, nope it's the masks!...He said they looked like monsters. Ha Ha. Love you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment