Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Spencer! He turned 5 on Wednesday and I cant believe that he is so old. Time really flys and I have loved every minute of it with you Bud. You are always so happy and have the best facial exspressions. You are very smart and know all your letters, and numbers, and are starting to sound the words out. You make friends easy and have a lot of fun in Preschool. Cameron is old enough now, that you to can really play together and I love when you help teach him the things you know to be true. I love you Spencer, We are so happy to have you in our family and you bless our lives so much!

Wow WEE! Check out my big boy bike! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Thomas!

Such a blurry shot! You could tell he was excited!

Spencer wanted Macaroni and Cheese with corndogs for his birthday supper. How easy is that. But then he wanted Banana cake. Yikes. But we found a great recipe and it was delicious says he. Thanks to everyone for the awesome presents and packages you sent! It really helped him have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Mr. Spencer!!!! I hope you had a Super Duper Day!!!! Love ya Aunt Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bait! i l.o.v.e your cute blog. :) i was thinking i'd have a little video moment though and sadly ... i don't see it. I need a good laugh so maybe you could email it to me?

    ReplyDelete